- Latest Updates
- 28/01/2023: Book an Appointment to view Terra Hill Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
- 14/01/2023: Terra Hill Gallery has been uploaded with latest images. Check out the artist perspectives of Terra Hill now!
- 07/01/2021: Terra Hill Location Map has been uploaded. Find out more about the Location now!
- 28/12/2021: Terra Hill Project Details have been updated.
- 01/08/2022: Launching soon in Q1 2023! Have you Book an Appointment to view Terra Hill Showflat? Registration is now open! Register Now and Enjoy Early Bird Discount!
- 22/07/2022: Terra Hill Gallery has been uploaded. Check out some of the artist perspectives of Terra Hill!
- 11/07/2022: Read full news article about Condo resale prices rise for 23rd straight month
- 01/07/2022: Read full news article about Rising interest rates may not stop home prices from going up
- 20/03/2022: Terra Hill Virtual Tour will be available soon. Check back on this page for update on Terra Hill Virtual Tour!
- 11/02/2022: Terra Hill Show Flat Floor Plans and E-Brochure will be available soon. Check back on this page for update on Terra Hill Floor Plans and E-Brochure.
- 27/01/2022: Terra Hill Elevation Chart will be available soon. Check back on this page for update on Terra Hill Unit Mix!
- 29/12/2021: Terra Hill Price List will be available soon. Check back on this page for update on Terra Hill Preview Price Guide! Register your interest and Get Preview Discounts now!
- 16/11/2021: Terra Hill Site Plan will be available soon. Check back on this page for update on Terra Hill Site Plan!
- 18/10/2021: Find out more about Terra Hill Payment Scheme.
- 09/10/2021: Check the initial down payment with the Progressive Payment Calculator now!
- 07/10/2021: Terra Hill Location Map has been uploaded. Find out more about the Location now!
- 01/10/2021: Check your loan eligibility by calculating it with the Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR). Is now available on this website!
- 20/09/2021: Want to discover more about the future development in Pasir Panjang? Read about the URA Masterplan 2019 – Pasir Panjang.
- 18/09/2021: Read more about the Developers of Terra Hill.
- 18/09/2021: Terra Hill Project Details have been uploaded.
- 10/09/2021: Welcome to Terra Hill Official Developer Sales Website!
Terra Hill, formerly Flynn Park, situated along Yew Siang Road near Pasir Panjang MRT station, was successfully en-bloc and sold in September 2021 to Hoi Hup Realty Private Limited and Sunway Group. The joint venture developers bought the site for $371 million, which translates to $1,355 per square foot (psf) per plot ratio (ppr). With inclusion of 7% bonus balconies, the final price of the land is $1,318 psf ppr.
Hoi Hup Realty Private Limited is a Singapore-based property development company, established in 1983. Till date, the company has built approximately 8,000 high quality homes, which include condominiums, landed houses and mixed-use developments. Over the years, Hoi Hup Realty has won more than 25 awards, such as the BCI Asia Developers Award (Top 10) and BCA’s Green Mark Award. Because of it’s latest iconic mixed-use commercial development, Royal Square at Novena, Hoi Hup Realty has been titled as one of the largest and well-recognized property developers in Singapore.
Sunway Group is a Malaysia-based corporation that was established in 1974. The company is well-recognized as one of the leading conglomerates in South East Asia with business interests in building and construction, property development, hospitality, health care and retail. The group is listed publicly and has a total market capitalization of above $15 billion MYR.
Both developers have been collaborating for more than 12 years and they have won several awards together and have a long list of accolades, which reflect their excellency in the area of property development.
Some of the notable current and past projects developed by the developers, include, Ki Residences, Parc Central Residences, Parc Canberra, Royal Square at Novena, Sophia Hills, amongst others.
Terra Hill pricing will not disappoint home investors, who are looking for a rare hillside freehold development, which has a huge land size and is near MRT station in Pasir Panjang area.
Terra Hill is a new freehold hillside condominium that is situated in Yew Siang Road at District 5 Pasir Panjang. It has a huge land plot that is spawning at 208,443 sq ft and is within 350 m away from the Pasir Panjang MRT station on the Circle Line.
This city fringe location is undoubtedly popular as it is adjacency to the future Greater Southern Waterfront, one of the most talk about master planning zone, along the southern coastline. This great transformation stretches from Marina East to Pasir Panjang and the entire coastline will be developed into a brand new gateway and urban play, work & live location. Terra Hill residents will greatly benefit from this great transformation.
Furthermore, Terra Hill is located near to National University of Singapore, National University Hospital, Science Park, One-North Business Park, Mapletree Business City and Harbourfront Tower, where there are a huge pool of students and skilled working professionals, prospect tenants, who are seeking to rent houses nearby. Henceforth, this location has always been one of the highly sought-after district with high rental demand.
Terra Hill is located amidst the serenity and lush greenery of Kent Ridge Park. Kent Ridge Park is considered as the starting or ending point of the Southern Ridges, where it is connected to Hort Park, Labrador Nature Reserve, Telok Blangah Hill Park and Mount Faber. Future residents will be able to go on a 10 km hiking trails.
Terra Hill is conveniently located close to various amenities, such as the famous Pasir Panjang Food Centre, Alexandra Retail Centre, Vivocity (mega shopping mall) and Sentosa (local and tourist hot spot).
For those who drives, Terra Hill is easily accessible to other parts of Singapore via the West Coast Highway, Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), Central Expressway (CTE) and Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE).
Even as Singapore has eased Covid-19 measures and many activities have resumed, Terra Hill Developers will continue to be prudent in order to prevent the spread of the virus by controlling the number of visitors per showflat viewing timeslot. Therefore, it is important to note that all viewings are by appointment basis with 1 day advance notice.
If you would like to visit Terra Hill showflat, kindly note that all visitors are required to make an advance appointment via our Terra Hill Online Appointment Form or simply contact our showflat hotline at +65 6100 1310. Please note that the showflat will be closed on some days for routine maintenance & cleaning, as well as for private functions.
Once an appointment is made, we will assign a sales consultant to touch base with you within the same working day. Our experienced sales consultant will assist and facilitate you through all matters relating to Terra Hill. All visitors who have made an advance appointment will get to enjoy Best Developer Price when booking a unit and no service fees payable.
As Terra Hill is a new launch project, all balance units after our VVIP Preview sales will be sold based on first come first serve basis. Therefore, it is important for you to refer to Terra Hill Balance Units Chart to check on the units availability. If you are keen to reserve a unit before visiting Terra Hill showflat, please contact us via our showflat hotline at +65 6100 1310 or request for a callback via our Online Contact Form. All reservation of unit will be hold for only 2 hours and will be subjected to Developer’s final approval.
Terra Hill Price List will be subjected to changes without prior notice, hence, please check with your sales consultant on the availability and pricing. If you would like further update on Terra Hill Starbuy Promotion List, kindly register your interest for an update via our Online Contact Form.
We look forward to seeing you at Terra Hill Showflat.
Terra Hill, the former Flynn Park was successfully sold via collective sale in September 2021 to Hoi Hup Realty Private Limited and Sunway Group. The joint venture developers bought the site for $371 million, which translates to $1,355 per square foot (psf) per plot ratio (ppr). With inclusion of 7% bonus balconies, the final price of the land is $1,318 psf ppr. The estimated breakeven price is around $2,050 psf.
Terra Hill is strategically located in District 5, a city fringe location that is populated with many well-known companies, organizations and educational institutions, such as Ministry of Education, Google, Mediacorp, Samsung, Dyson, Shopee, National University Hospital, National University of Singapore, Singapore Polytechnic, Fairfield Methodist Primary & Secondary School, etc. With huge tenant catchment, District 5 – Pasir Panjang has high rental demand.
Terra Hill is just a mere 5 minutes walk (350 m) away from Pasir Panjang MRT station (CC26) and Pasir Panjang Food Centre. Some of the nearby landmarks, nature reserve and amenities include Holland Village, One@Kent Ridge, Haw Par Villa, Kent Ridge Park, Labrador Park, Alexander Retail Centre (ARC), Gillman Barracks, Hort Park, Telok Blangah Hill, Mount Faber, Vivocity, Harbourfront Centre, Sentosa, etc.
Terra Hill is also within a short drive to the Central Business District (CBD) and Marina Bay Financial Centre (MBFC). It is easily accessible to many parts of Singapore via the West Coast Highway, Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), Central Expressway (CTE), Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE).
Terra Hill is also adjacency to the future Greater Southern Waterfront where major transformation to the Southern coastline from Marina East to Pasir Panjang will take place within the next 10 years. With plans to introduce a new gateway to urban work, live & play, future residents will potentially benefit from this major transformation.
Terra Hill is a freehold hillside condominium with a huge land plot of 208,443 sq ft. It will comprise of 6 towers of 5-storey, ranging from 2 to 5 bedrooms with a total of 270 units.
Terra Hill will preview launch from 10 February 2023 onwards. If you would like to register your interest, you may now Book an Appointment here and download a complimentary copy of Terra Hill Floor Plan and Terra Hill E-Brochure in PDF format here.
1. Terra Hill is a rare freehold private residential development, situated within 350 m away from Pasir Panjang MRT station (CC26). It is located in the popular city-fringe location in District 5 of Singapore.
2. Terra Hill has a huge land plot that is spawning at 208,443 sq ft. Seldom you will find such huge freehold land plot in a prime city-fringe location.
3. Terra Hill is a hillside condominium that is situated next to the serene and lush greenery of Kent Ridge Park. This 5-storey private residential development comes with 270 exclusive homes with spacious and efficient layouts of 2 to 5 bedrooms and Penthouses ranging from The Signature Collection to The Prestige Collection.
4. Terra Hill is in close proximity to well-known companies, organizations and education institutions that hire many foreign working professionals, who hold high-ranking jobs. With huge tenant catchment, home investors will benefit from the high rental demand and there will be ample exit-strategy opportunities in the near future.
5. Terra Hill is easily accessible to many parts of the Singapore island via the West Coast Highway, Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), Central Expressway (CTE) and Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE).
6. Terra Hill is located near to the future Greater Southern Waterfront. This great transformation stretches from Marina East to Pasir Panjang and the entire coastline will be developed into a brand new gateway and urban play-work-live location. This will certainly be a great benefit to home owners and investors.
7. Terra Hill is conveniently located close to various amenities, such as the famous Pasir Panjang Food Centre, Alexandra Retail Centre (ARC), Vivocity mega mall and Sentosa island.
8. Terra Hill is near to prestige educational institutions, such as National University of Singapore, Singapore Polytechnic, Fairfield Methodist Primary and Secondary School, School of Science & Technology, NUS High School, and many more.
1. The Greater Southern Waterfront is a major transformation to the southern coastline which stretches from Marina East to Pasir Panjang. The southern coastline will be developed into a waterfront city that will offer a new gateway to urban work, live & play.
2. The Rail Corridor is a green corridor that will stretch from the southern (Greater Southern Waterfront) to the northern (Woodlands North Coast) part of Singapore. This green corridor will simulate new activity to create a more vibrant community.
3. The Pasir Panjang Linear Park is an upcoming recreational corridor that will connect Labrador Nature Reserve to West Coast Park. This will offer park users a brand new experience of Singapore’s world class container port.
4. The Underground Electrical Substation at Labrador will be the first and largest electrical substation in South-East Asia. It will be integrated with a 34 storey commercial project. This new giant substation will offer electricity needs at Clementi, Science Park, Pasir Panjang, Alexandra and Keppel areas.
5. The former Keppel Club will be demolished and rebuilt into a brand new public housing precinct offering a brand new waterfront living that is near to nature and MRT stations.
Book An Appointment to view Terra Hill ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Terra Hill Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.