- Latest Updates
- 02/12/2023: Book an Appointment to view Terra Hill Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
- 05/04/2023: Terra Hill is now opened for immediate booking! Have you Book an Appointment to view Terra Hill Showflat? Register Now to Enjoy Direct Developer’s Price!
- 10/02/2023: Terra Hill has officially launched on 10 February 2023! Have you Book an Appointment to view Terra Hill Showflat? Show flat is now open! Register Now to Enjoy Early Bird Discount & Priority Viewing!
- 10/02/2023: Terra Hill Virtual Tours has been uploaded. Check out Terra Hill Virtual Tours now!
- 10/02/2023: Terra Hill Price Guide has been uploaded. Check out Terra Hill Preview Price Guide now! Register your interest and Get Preview Discounts now!
- 04/02/2023: Launching soon on 10 February 2023! Have you Book an Appointment to view Terra Hill Showflat? Registration is now open! Register Now and Enjoy Early Bird Discount!
- 04/02/2023: Terra Hill E-Brochure has been uploaded. Check out Terra Hill E-Brochure now!
- 1/02/2023: Terra Hill Elevation Chart has been uploaded. Check out the Unit Mix of Terra Hill now!
- 1/02/2023: Terra Hill Site Plan has been uploaded. Check out the Site Plan of Terra Hill now!
- 1/02/2023: Terra Hill Floor Plan has been uploaded. Check out the layout of Terra Hill now!
- 14/01/2023: Terra Hill Gallery has been uploaded with latest images. Check out the artist perspectives of Terra Hill now!
- 07/01/2021: Terra Hill Location Map has been uploaded. Find out more about the Location now!
- 28/12/2021: Terra Hill Project Details have been updated.
- 01/08/2022: Launching soon in Q1 2023! Have you Book an Appointment to view Terra Hill Showflat? Registration is now open! Register Now and Enjoy Early Bird Discount!
- 22/07/2022: Terra Hill Gallery has been uploaded. Check out some of the artist perspectives of Terra Hill!
- 11/07/2022: Read full news article about Condo resale prices rise for 23rd straight month
- 01/07/2022: Read full news article about Rising interest rates may not stop home prices from going up
- 20/03/2022: Terra Hill Virtual Tour will be available soon. Check back on this page for update on Terra Hill Virtual Tour!
- 11/02/2022: Terra Hill Show Flat Floor Plans and E-Brochure will be available soon. Check back on this page for update on Terra Hill Floor Plans and E-Brochure.
- 27/01/2022: Terra Hill Elevation Chart will be available soon. Check back on this page for update on Terra Hill Unit Mix!
- 29/12/2021: Terra Hill Price List will be available soon. Check back on this page for update on Terra Hill Preview Price Guide! Register your interest and Get Preview Discounts now!
- 16/11/2021: Terra Hill Site Plan will be available soon. Check back on this page for update on Terra Hill Site Plan!
- 18/10/2021: Find out more about Terra Hill Payment Scheme.
- 09/10/2021: Check the initial down payment with the Progressive Payment Calculator now!
- 07/10/2021: Terra Hill Location Map has been uploaded. Find out more about the Location now!
- 01/10/2021: Check your loan eligibility by calculating it with the Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR). Is now available on this website!
- 20/09/2021: Want to discover more about the future development in Pasir Panjang? Read about the URA Masterplan 2019 – Pasir Panjang.
- 18/09/2021: Read more about the Developers of Terra Hill.
- 18/09/2021: Terra Hill Project Details have been uploaded.
- 10/09/2021: Welcome to Terra Hill Official Developer Sales Website!
Terra Hill, formerly Flynn Park, situated along Yew Siang Road near Pasir Panjang MRT station, was successfully en-bloc and sold in September 2021 to Hoi Hup Realty Private Limited and Sunway Group. The joint venture developers bought the site for $371 million, which translates to $1,355 per square foot (psf) per plot ratio (ppr). With inclusion of 7% bonus balconies, the final price of the land is $1,318 psf ppr.
Hoi Hup Realty Private Limited is a Singapore-based property development company, established in 1983. Till date, the company has built approximately 8,000 high quality homes, which include condominiums, landed houses and mixed-use developments. Over the years, Hoi Hup Realty has won more than 25 awards, such as the BCI Asia Developers Award (Top 10) and BCA’s Green Mark Award. Because of it’s latest iconic mixed-use commercial development, Royal Square at Novena, Hoi Hup Realty has been titled as one of the largest and well-recognized property developers in Singapore.
Sunway Group is a Malaysia-based corporation that was established in 1974. The company is well-recognized as one of the leading conglomerates in South East Asia with business interests in building and construction, property development, hospitality, health care and retail. The group is listed publicly and has a total market capitalization of above $15 billion MYR.
Both developers have been collaborating for more than 12 years and they have won several awards together and have a long list of accolades, which reflect their excellency in the area of property development.
Some of the notable current and past projects developed by the developers, include, Ki Residences, Parc Central Residences, Parc Canberra, Royal Square at Novena, Sophia Hills, amongst others.
Terra Hill pricing will not disappoint home investors, who are looking for a rare hillside freehold development, which has a huge land size and is near MRT station in Pasir Panjang area.
Terra Hill is a new freehold hillside condominium that is situated in Yew Siang Road at District 5 Pasir Panjang. It has a huge land plot that is spawning at 208,443 sq ft and is within 350 m away from the Pasir Panjang MRT station on the Circle Line.
This city fringe location is undoubtedly popular as it is adjacency to the future Greater Southern Waterfront, one of the most talk about master planning zone, along the southern coastline. This great transformation stretches from Marina East to Pasir Panjang and the entire coastline will be developed into a brand new gateway and urban play, work & live location. Terra Hill residents will greatly benefit from this great transformation.
Furthermore, Terra Hill is located near to National University of Singapore, National University Hospital, Science Park, One-North Business Park, Mapletree Business City and Harbourfront Tower, where there are a huge pool of students and skilled working professionals, prospect tenants, who are seeking to rent houses nearby. Henceforth, this location has always been one of the highly sought-after district with high rental demand.
Terra Hill is located amidst the serenity and lush greenery of Kent Ridge Park. Kent Ridge Park is considered as the starting or ending point of the Southern Ridges, where it is connected to Hort Park, Labrador Nature Reserve, Telok Blangah Hill Park and Mount Faber. Future residents will be able to go on a 10 km hiking trails.
Terra Hill is conveniently located close to various amenities, such as the famous Pasir Panjang Food Centre, Alexandra Retail Centre, Vivocity (mega shopping mall) and Sentosa (local and tourist hot spot).
For those who drives, Terra Hill is easily accessible to other parts of Singapore via the West Coast Highway, Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), Central Expressway (CTE) and Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE).
Even as Singapore has eased Covid-19 measures and many activities have resumed, Terra Hill Developers will continue to be prudent in order to prevent the spread of the virus by controlling the number of visitors per showflat viewing timeslot. Therefore, it is important to note that all viewings are by appointment basis with 1 day advance notice.
If you would like to visit Terra Hill showflat, kindly note that all visitors are required to make an advance appointment via our Terra Hill Online Appointment Form or simply contact our showflat hotline at +65 6100 1310. Please note that the showflat will be closed on some days for routine maintenance & cleaning, as well as for private functions.
Once an appointment is made, we will assign a sales consultant to touch base with you within the same working day. Our experienced sales consultant will assist and facilitate you through all matters relating to Terra Hill. All visitors who have made an advance appointment will get to enjoy Best Developer Price when booking a unit and no service fees payable.
As Terra Hill is a new launch project, all balance units after our VVIP Preview sales will be sold based on first come first serve basis. Therefore, it is important for you to refer to Terra Hill Balance Units Chart to check on the units availability. If you are keen to reserve a unit before visiting Terra Hill showflat, please contact us via our showflat hotline at +65 6100 1310 or request for a callback via our Online Contact Form. All reservation of unit will be hold for only 2 hours and will be subjected to Developer’s final approval.
Terra Hill Price List will be subjected to changes without prior notice, hence, please check with your sales consultant on the availability and pricing. If you would like further update on Terra Hill Starbuy Promotion List, kindly register your interest for an update via our Online Contact Form.
We look forward to seeing you at Terra Hill Showflat.
Terra Hill, the former Flynn Park was successfully sold via collective sale in September 2021 to Hoi Hup Realty Private Limited and Sunway Group. The joint venture developers bought the site for $371 million, which translates to $1,355 per square foot (psf) per plot ratio (ppr). With inclusion of 7% bonus balconies, the final price of the land is $1,318 psf ppr. The estimated breakeven price is around $2,050 psf.
Terra Hill is strategically located in District 5, a city fringe location that is populated with many well-known companies, organizations and educational institutions, such as Ministry of Education, Google, Mediacorp, Samsung, Dyson, Shopee, National University Hospital, National University of Singapore, Singapore Polytechnic, Fairfield Methodist Primary & Secondary School, etc. With huge tenant catchment, District 5 – Pasir Panjang has high rental demand.
Terra Hill is just a mere 5 minutes walk (350 m) away from Pasir Panjang MRT station (CC26) and Pasir Panjang Food Centre. Some of the nearby landmarks, nature reserve and amenities include Holland Village, One@Kent Ridge, Haw Par Villa, Kent Ridge Park, Labrador Park, Alexander Retail Centre (ARC), Gillman Barracks, Hort Park, Telok Blangah Hill, Mount Faber, Vivocity, Harbourfront Centre, Sentosa, etc.
Terra Hill is also within a short drive to the Central Business District (CBD) and Marina Bay Financial Centre (MBFC). It is easily accessible to many parts of Singapore via the West Coast Highway, Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), Central Expressway (CTE), Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE).
Terra Hill is also adjacency to the future Greater Southern Waterfront where major transformation to the Southern coastline from Marina East to Pasir Panjang will take place within the next 10 years. With plans to introduce a new gateway to urban work, live & play, future residents will potentially benefit from this major transformation.
Terra Hill is a freehold hillside condominium with a huge land plot of 208,443 sq ft. It will comprise of 6 towers of 5-storey, ranging from 2 to 5 bedrooms with a total of 270 units.
Terra Hill has launched since 10 February 2023. If you would like to view Terra Hill Showflat, you may now Book an Appointment here and download a complimentary copy of Terra Hill Floor Plan and Terra Hill E-Brochure in PDF format here.
1. Terra Hill is a rare freehold private residential development, situated within 350 m away from Pasir Panjang MRT station (CC26). It is located in the popular city-fringe location in District 5 of Singapore.
2. Terra Hill has a huge land plot that is spawning at 208,443 sq ft. Seldom you will find such huge freehold land plot in a prime city-fringe location.
3. Terra Hill is a hillside condominium that is situated next to the serene and lush greenery of Kent Ridge Park. This 5-storey private residential development comes with 270 exclusive homes with spacious and efficient layouts of 2 to 5 bedrooms and Penthouses ranging from The Signature Collection to The Prestige Collection.
4. Terra Hill is in close proximity to well-known companies, organizations and education institutions that hire many foreign working professionals, who hold high-ranking jobs. With huge tenant catchment, home investors will benefit from the high rental demand and there will be ample exit-strategy opportunities in the near future.
5. Terra Hill is easily accessible to many parts of the Singapore island via the West Coast Highway, Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), Central Expressway (CTE) and Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE).
6. Terra Hill is located near to the future Greater Southern Waterfront. This great transformation stretches from Marina East to Pasir Panjang and the entire coastline will be developed into a brand new gateway and urban play-work-live location. This will certainly be a great benefit to home owners and investors.
7. Terra Hill is conveniently located close to various amenities, such as the famous Pasir Panjang Food Centre, Alexandra Retail Centre (ARC), Vivocity mega mall and Sentosa island.
8. Terra Hill is near to prestige educational institutions, such as National University of Singapore, Singapore Polytechnic, Fairfield Methodist Primary and Secondary School, School of Science & Technology, NUS High School, and many more.
1. The Greater Southern Waterfront is a major transformation to the southern coastline which stretches from Marina East to Pasir Panjang. The southern coastline will be developed into a waterfront city that will offer a new gateway to urban work, live & play.
2. The Rail Corridor is a green corridor that will stretch from the southern (Greater Southern Waterfront) to the northern (Woodlands North Coast) part of Singapore. This green corridor will simulate new activity to create a more vibrant community.
3. The Pasir Panjang Linear Park is an upcoming recreational corridor that will connect Labrador Nature Reserve to West Coast Park. This will offer park users a brand new experience of Singapore’s world class container port.
4. The Underground Electrical Substation at Labrador will be the first and largest electrical substation in South-East Asia. It will be integrated with a 34 storey commercial project. This new giant substation will offer electricity needs at Clementi, Science Park, Pasir Panjang, Alexandra and Keppel areas.
5. The former Keppel Club will be demolished and rebuilt into a brand new public housing precinct offering a brand new waterfront living that is near to nature and MRT stations.
1. UNSURPASSED CONVENIENCE
Terra Hill is nestled in a tranquil and self-contained estate with a weave of community amenities. Everything that you required in your everyday life is just a few footsteps away and you do not have to travel too far.
This city-fringe condominium is a mere 5-minute walk to Pasir Panjang MRT station (CC26). It is well-connected to West Coast Highway, Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), Central Expressway (CTE), Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) and East Coast Parkway Expressway (ECP). This enables you to travel seamlessly to the Central Business District (CBD), Marina Bay Financial Centre (MBFC) and other parts of the Singapore island.
Located in a family-oriented estate, you are within minutes reach to reputable schools, such as, Little Kinder Montessori, Fairfield Methodist Primary & Secondary School, Radin Mas Primary School, CHIJ (Kellock), Nan Hua Primary School, NUS High School, Inspiration Design International School, INSEAD Business School, National University of Singapore and more. National University Hospital (NUH) and several family clinics are located nearby, making medical care accessible.
For retail therapy and grocery shopping, Alexandra Retail Centre (ARC), Gillman Barracks, Vivo City, One @ Kent Ridge, Westway Mall, West Coast Plaza are just within the vicinity of Terra Hill. At these malls, you will be able to find an array of amenities, such as, F&B restaurants and café, food courts, supermarkets, cinema and many more.
With an unsurpassed convenience, a comfortable living lifestyle lies in wait for you at Terra Hill. You may now commute to your workplace within minutes and get to enjoy your weekend & public holiday at the nearby malls, recreational parks and places of interest. The nearby parks include Kent Ridge Park, Labrador Nature Reserve, West Coast Park, Hort Park, Telok Blangah Hill Park, Mount Faber and Sentosa.
Moreover, Terra Hill is adjacency to Greater Southern Waterfront, making it a golden opportunity for investment. With proximity to business parks, renowned companies & organizations, education institutions, Terra Hill will attract high rental demand. Investors will get to benefit from positive rental yield and good return of investment. While Terra Hill residents will be able to enjoy luxury lifestyle amidst endless convenience to amenities.
2. EXCELLENT TRANSPORT NETWORK
Terra Hill is located in an estate with excellent transport network. This makes travelling to and fro the Pasir Panjang estate a breeze. You can have easy access to various transport means.
Terra Hill is only 350 m away and is less than a few minutes’ walk to the nearest bus stop and MRT station. The nearest bus stop is opposite Pasir Panjang Food Centre and the nearest MRT station is Pasir Panjang MRT station (CC26).
With its convenient location along Yew Siang Road and off West Coast Highway, those who drive can easily access West Coast Highway and be connected to many places seamlessly.
3. PROXIMITY TO EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS
If you have been hunting for a condominium that is within close proximity to education institutions, Terra Hill will be an ideal choice due to its closeness to reputable institutions. From preschool level to tertiary level, there are relatively quite a few options for parents with school-going children to select.
It will be beneficial to family to live near to their children’s school. Your children can walk or cycle to school while enjoying the morning breeze. Easy school access free parents from having to set aside time for the school run on a hectic morning. With excellent transport network around Terra Hill, your children can commute to school easily.
Education Institutions near to Terra Hill:
- Little Kinder Montessori (Pasir Panjang)
- Invictus International Preschool West Coast
- MOE Kindergarten @ Blangah Rise
- MindChamps PreSchool @ Buona Vista
- PCF Sparkletots @ Buona Vista Blk 4
- MapleBear Jubilee
- Blangah Rise Primary School
- Fairfield Methodist School (Primary)
- New Town Primary School
- Nan Hua Primary School
- Fairfield Methodist Secondary School
- Anglo-Chinese School (Independent)
- Kent Ridge Secondary School
- Tanglin Secondary School
- Clementi Town Secondary School
- NUS High School
- Anglo-Chinese Junior College
- National University of Singapore
- INSEAD Asia Campus
- Singapore Institute of Technology (SIT)
- Kingston International School
- The Japanese School
- Inspiration Design International School
- ISS International School
4. PROXIMITY TO SHOPPING MALLS
If you are a huge fan of convenience, Terra Hill will be the perfect residential choice. Terra Hill is near to various shopping malls that have a chock full of amenities like retail, essentials, banking, dining and entertainment. Living close to retail malls means you do not have to travel too far to buy your daily necessities, run household errands, engaging in self-care & wellness activities and satisfying your entertainment needs.
Some of the nearby shopping malls include:
- Holland Village Shopping
- Star Vista
- Rochester Mall
- One @ Kent Ridge
- Westway Mall
- West Coast Plaza
- Viva Vista Shopping Mall
- Alexandra Retail Centre (ARC)
- Vivo City
- Harbourfront Centre
5. A VARIETY OF DINING OPTIONS
Pasir Panjang is a famous food heaven that will satisfy all food lovers. There is a wide array of eateries in the neighborhood of Terra Hill. This means that even if you do not cook, you can simply head out to your neighborhood to get your delicious meal.
Whether you are hungering for a hearty breakfast or yearning to have a cuppa with your family or friends, there is no lack of coffeeshops, hawker stalls, food courts, cafés and restaurants in the vicinity. There is also a myriad of local and international cuisines.
Some of the nearby dining spots include:
- Pasir Panjang Food Centre
- Esarn Thai Corner
- Knots Café & Living
- Uncle Ho’s Tuckshop
- Yuzutei Japanese
- 87 Just Thai
- Eat 3 Bowls
- Goodman Oyster Bar
- HooHa Café
- Curry Paradise
- Scruffy Murphy’s Irish Café & Pub
- 99 Buona Vista Kitchen
- Baker & Cook
- Ichiban Sushi at ARC
- Canton Paradise at ARC
- KFC at ARC
- McDonald at ARC
- McDonald at West Coast Park
- Creamier at Gillman Barracks
- Handlebar at Gillman Barracks
- Naked Finn at Gillman Barracks
- Hopscotch at Gillman Barracks
- Vineyard at Hort Park
- The Alkaff Mansion
- Reen,s café at Alexandra
- Himawari Japanese
- The Three Peacocks at Labrador Park
- Sum Kee Food
- Telok Blangah Food Centre
- Privé @ Keppel Bay
6. PROXIMITY TO MEDICAL CARE FACILITIES
Terra Hill is in close proximity to medical care facilities like clinic, hospital and nursing home. If you are living with the vulnerable group such as young children or elderly, staying close to medical care facilities would mean that traveling time can be quicker and assistance can be within reach.
Some of the nearby medical care facilities include:
- National University Hospital (NUH)
- Alexandra Hospital
- Moral Welfare Home
- Andrew’s Nursing Home (Henderson)
- Fullerton Health at ARC
- Raffles Medical at Harbourfront Centre
- The Clinic at Fusionopolis
- The Clinic at Business City
- Vista Medical Centre at Icon@Pasir Panjang
7. PROXIMITY TO NATURE RESERVE & PARKS
If you are considering buying a condominium that is near to nature reserve & parks, Terra Hill will be a suitable option. There are many benefits of living near to nature and lush greenery. Living near to nature and lush greenery can help with stress relief, motivate you to exercise regularly to keep fit, giving you an energy boost, improve eyesight, an inspiration to enhance your creativity, encourage you to stay focus, liven up your spirit & soul, improve your sleep and improve physical & mental health.
Living near to nature reserve & park means that you can enjoy a morning run, evening walk or weekend hiking with your family, friends or pets during your leisure time. You can even engage in outdoor sports and play a game at the recreational parks for bonding with family and friends.
Some of the nearby nature reserve & parks include:
- Kent Ridge Park
- Labrador Nature Reserve
- West Coast Park
- Hort Park
- Telok Blangah Hill Park
- Mount Faber
- Southern Ridges
- Henderson Wave
- Sentosa Island
Terra Hill is a hillside condominium, nestled within a low-rise landed enclave estate. It is near to nature and is built on an elevated terrain to optimize the view. All blocks are well-orientated to offer best elevated views of the surroundings and there is no direct west facing unit.
Terra Hill has an elegant and timeless looking facade design. The colour scheme is a mix of warm dark chocolate and dark grey tone. The facade is of full glass curtain wall that offers big picture frame window, which double up as sun shading.
The building is designed with the aim to achieve the Green Mark Platinum Award, Super Low Energy category.
– Solar panel is installed to cover the energy load at all common areas
– Electric vehicle (EV) charger is provided at all EV car park lot
– E-waste bin is provided to encourage recycling and an effort towards sustainability
– Energy efficient air-conditioner with highest tick rating (5 ticks) is installed
– Each unit is provided with ceiling fan to enhance natural ventilation
Terra Hill has a side gate that will give direct access to Pepys Road and to Kent Ridge Park. Terra Hill offers 1:1 car park lots to all 270 residential unit. All mechanical and electrical room and bin centre are located in the basement and are hidden away nicely.
Hoi Hup Realty and Sunway Group have collaborated for more than a decade. The joint-ventured group has successfully attained multiple awards and they are reputable in their excellency in property development. Over the last decade, they have built many high quality homes with efficient and spacious layout that are comfortable for all family types.
There is two distinct collections at Terra Hill, namely, The Signature and The Prestige Collection.
The Signature Collection
All Signature Collection units have spacious living/dining areas, bedrooms, kitchen and household shelter. Household shelter space can be fully utilized as utility/store room/helper’s room.
The master bedroom for 2-Bedroom and 3-Bedroom types can fit in a king size bed and 2 bedside tables. The master bedroom for 4-Bedroom and 5-Bedroom types can fit in a king size bed and a dressing table.
All units will be installed with Smart Home Features, such as, smart home gateway, digital lockset and air-conditioner control.
The Prestige Collection
All Prestige Collection units have spacious living/dining/dry kitchen areas, bedrooms, kitchen and household shelter. Household shelter space can be fully utilized as utility/store room/helper’s room. The 4-Bedroom and 5-Bedroom has a wide frontage living area of 6m and 9m respectively. All master bedroom comes with walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom.
Ducted air-con is installed at the living/dining/dry kitchen areas and in the master bedroom. Powder room with marble tiles is provided in all Prestige Collection.
All units will be installed with Smart Home Features, such as, smart home gateway, digital lockset, smart camera door bell and air-conditioner control.
Book An Appointment to view Terra Hill ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Terra Hill Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.